Wednesday, July 26

A New Cyber Leaf

This change has been inspired by the fact that xanga is really dumb. I am also resolving to post more and better.


Today I woke up at Courtney and Alex's. I stayed over instead of going home after we went to Moody's last night. Moody's is fabulous, at least the burgers and ambiance are. It's also fun to just walk home from a bar. It reminded me of Rome a bit, and all the walking we did there. They don't have hamburgers like that in Italy, though.

I worked at the Buzz tonight. I am so happy I'm back there. It's like a family, complete with dysfunction... but it feels great. All the new people have welcomed me back so warmly, it's a blast just to go into work. I really love waitressing, which is good because my degree is in American Studies and I have no practical skills or experience at all. So yes, good thing I can wait tables.

After work I perfectly timed (I was rather pleased with myself) meeting Gabby to FINALLY see The Devil Wears Prada which, as predicted, I adored. ADORED.

And now I am here doing this and I don't have to work tomorrow. Tra la la!

No comments: