Friday, August 4

Plan! MySpace!

I woke up really early (9:15) for no particular reason this morning, and managed to be productive enough to FINALLY finish typing out my notes for Building the South Side which I started two months ago and which is (ahem) extremely overdue. I'm not even going to pretend to try to finish/type up Urban Disorder and the Shape of Belief so I can return that one, too. Summer = distracting.

Feeling rather triumphant to have finished some solid work for Plan on a pleasant August morning when no one told me to, I decided it might finally be time to join the sheep herd which is myspace. Well, I think God does not want me to have myspace because I tried 5 times and each time there was an undefined "error" and my registration wouldn't go through. So, I take it as a sign and will not be setting up a myspace account any time soon. Sorry to disappoint my public.

Monday and Tuesday has become my Saturday and Sunday. I'm happy to have this excuse to not have a social life, which hides the truth, which is that I just don't have one, period, and work pretty much has nothing to do with it.

No comments: