Monday, October 30

I LOVE daylight savings time! I left the house in a wet-headed fit this morning because I was sure I was late for tutorial only to find that I actually have an hour to drink coffee and let my hair dry and contemplate my existence.

I had a dream last night that I totally rocked out the GRE but then in my dream it turned out I was reading my score wrong, and I actually did not rock it out at all. In fact, I did below-average. It was sort of a stressful dream.

So I will be on time for tutorial, but it hardly matters because due to high winds-- and I mean HIGH winds, along with some snow even though it was sunny-- the power was off for most of yesterday. I managed to print like four pictures but the computer kept going off every time the lights flickered, which was a lot, and then it died all together. Luckily it stayed on at my house long enough for me to get ready for Dan's birthday party last night, which was fun. Our landlady has a gas-powered generator which connects to one outlet in our house, which for some reason is in my closet in my bedroom, but all the same we had a blackout birthday party with music and one lamp. It was cool.

So this was a pretty good weekend, and I got a pretty good amount of work done, yay. The end.

No comments: