Monday, November 13

It's an in-a-cloudy day. Basically, it's extremely foggy up here on Potash hill. I like to think of it as being in a cloud. It is a hard day (especially being Monday) on which to spring out of bed, up and at 'em, ready to conquer the week. I managed to get my self out of bed, but that was about it. I wandered around the kitchen making coffee and swearing at myself for not getting up earlier, for not being better prepared for tutorial, etc. I gloomed my way up the hill and was glooming towards tutorial when the thought occurred to me that "hey! The reason I'm doing photography is because it is fun and I enjoy it." Simple and something I should keep closer to the front of my mind. Anyway I felt better after that.

I think I'm getting sick...hopefully I'll be able to stave it off.

I picked up my film from election day. Last tuesday my photo class went out to shoot together to make a collaborative documentary about election day. It was hard but I like what I've gotten. Most of my photos don't deal directly with it being election day. It's more about American... stuff. Like, I was able to photograph undetected inside wal-mart (haha fight the power), so a lot of my pictures are of wal-mart. We'll see what it becomes when we put it all together.

The purple is washing out of my hair, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to dye it dark red again. I like how it looks.

Kate says I need to start writing. I don't feel ready but I know I never will, so might as well go with it.

Oh, and it's my birthday tomorrow. I pretty much don't care.

2 comments:

Mad Tiger said...

I have a gift for you for your birthday. I can't mail it, so I don't know when I'll get it to you. If I come up for Thanksgiving, I'll leave it in your room. If I don't, well then I'll figure out a way to get it to you some how. It's awesome. I promise.

<3

Anonymous said...

Was out with your mom and dad...and Debi, and Peggy, and Paula, and Sue last night...we honored you with a pause...Happy Birthday...hope it was decent! Joanie