Monday, February 5

I'm trying to be philosophical about the whole football thing. New experiences are to be welcomed, right? Even new experiences that feel sort of like being hit in the face. I really almost cried. A lot of people came to my party though.

Speaking of being hit in the face, I was! I with a broom! While playing broomball! It was awesome. I am so hardcore I just shook it off and went right back to actively not scoring goals. Broomball was so, so fun, even if my team, The Raptor From Jurassic Park Flesh Eating Virus, did not win or score a goal. Goals are hard, and things that are hard are not as much fun as things that are easy. Not scoring is surprisingly easy.

I am in love with my new tiny clip on ipod. It is so wonderful. It's the size of... hm... what is it the size of... like 3/4ths the size of a paper matchbook and just about as thick. It's a good consolation prize for not winning the superbowl.

There's always next year!

No comments: