Wednesday, March 7

I just got the kindest note from the person who would be my ideal outside examiner. Not only was it a very kind reply to my email, but it was a kind reply indicating that he might very well be able to do it, the fact that we'd be paying him peanuts be damned!! I am so thrilled and very flattered and a little star struck, frankly. I love his writing and I draw on his work quite a lot in my Plan (although not as much as I originally thought I would be, but still). He has friends that went to Marlboro and admires the Plan system. How cool!! I'm sure if he didn't know the school there would be like no chance of his interest.

This is a very good sign!! I had sort of a breakthrough in my photo paper today, and I had a total breakthrough in my photographs last week, and the new Arcade Fire album is out, and generally things are looking up. Woo hoo!!!

No comments: