Thursday, March 29

Ok, I have been so negligent, and I'm sorry.
here's what I've been doing:
1. I went home and celebrated St. Patrick's day and saw the florida branch of the family, and it was great. We marched in the parade with the plumbers union.
2. I went to Milwaukee on the train and saw Rachel, Jenny, and Lydia, and went to the best bar in the world and the art museum.
3. I went to New York City with Evan and Helena and saw the city, a musical (Spring Awakening) and Moby (in line for Spring Awakening), and MoMA (I take back my Jeff Wall-bashing, the show was wonderful). Oh and part of the Robert Moses exhibit. AND a woman with a cat in a backpack trying to pick a fight with a dog owner in central park. AND Italian people talking about Super Mario Bros.
4. Oh! I forgot about the part where I saw Lily in Chicago and we went to a lecture by Vik Muniz and it was AMAZING!
5. E & H and I went back to Boston and went to another of the world's great bars, and rocked out to live music played by people I know. We rocked OUT.
6. Now I'm back at school trying to work but being more interested in the cloudless sky.

No comments: