Tuesday, August 22

I am seeing my boyfriend in less than one week and I think that means that we can breathe a sigh of relief and say "we did it, we survived the summer, awesome." Also in addition to the boyfriend seeing, boyfriend is in possession of season 2 of Lost so less than one week until Lost. Oh yeah and the apartment and senior year. Those things kind of pale in comparison to the former two though.

For what seems to me a reasonable fee (and must be since Mom agreed to it) I'm getting Butch II some medical attention which will hopefully result in 1. his battery charging 2. his touch pad working 3. His surviving the year. Woo woo.

That's it. Less than one week (ok by like a few hours but whatevs).

Oh yeah and my baby brother is leaving for college tomorrow and last night he and I saw snakes on a plane, which was like a perfect last activity for us to do together.

No comments: