Thursday, August 24

I took my computer, my lovely wonderful Butch, to the genius bar yesterday where they are going to fix it, maybe. Because of the new hard drive we put in last year they might try to charge me too much to fix it. The "genius" sort of made me feel guilty. I left the store feeling pretty bad because of the mean genius, so I went to nordstrom with the theory that pretty things would make me feel better. And that's when I found $94 LUCKY JEANS MARKED DOWN TO $26.80. In my size. There were only three pairs left and one of them was MY SIZE. I literally did a little dance in the fitting room. The sales girl was not as excited as I was: "Do you want the receipt in the bag or with you?" "In the bag is fine, plus there is no way I am returning these!! This is like the greatest find in the history of shopping!" "A pair of Luckies for thirty bucks... yeah I guess so..." She didn't get it. When I got home I hugged them and wore them all through my exciting night of picking up my car and watching arrested development. I LOVE MY JEANS! I LOVE MY CHEAP LUCKY JEANS! Yeah I'm still worried about my computer but I HAVE $94 DOLLAR JEANS TO WEAR WHILE I WORRY SO THAT'S AWESOME!

No comments: