Sunday, February 25

I have accomplished several things this week.

1. First, there was going to Boston last weekend. That was A BLAST and very good for my soul.

2. Then, there was me being a responsible car owner and getting all kinds of new things for Tobey--like new oil, wiper blades, and a brake light. Tobey is no longer scolding me with "help meeeeeee, help meeeeee" dashboard lights, and all is right in my automotive world.

3. Yesterday Helena and Lily and I went to Northampton, which is such a great town! We resisted going into the antique store, and that was very good of us.

4. I FINISHED MY SLA APPLICATION. It is in an envelope on my desk right now. I put two stamps on it for good measure--a SUPERMAN stamp, because I would be SUPER at this job, and a LOVE stamp because I would LOVE the job. So let's all say some prayers.

5. There were like 8 Marlboro students at (episcopal) church this morning. It was really cool.

6. Arcade Fire on SNL = so amazing, so joyful.

No comments: